Creative Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Writing

A collection of musings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ian Disch's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ian Disch's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ian Disch's Introduction   Ian Disch's Introduction I_icon_minitime3/31/2009, 1:08 am

Ok, so I'll go on and introduce myself a little more here. As you've noticed, I'm sure, my name is Ian Disch. One of my biggest passions in life is literature of any kind. If I had to choose one book to name as my favorite, the one that has had the biggest impact on me, it would be Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead. Most of my writing is poetry, although I have a few grander things in the works. The problem I run across when writing longer works is that I feel that I get into a rut with it, though I am an excellent storyteller. At any rate, the point is: I love reading and I love writing. So, I hope lots of you will get involved in this. I think this has the potential to be a very helpful community of writers, and I welcome anyone here, not just people from the class. If you aren't in Hardin's Creative Writing class and you would like to be a part of this forum, please, feel free to introduce yourself and start contributing. So. I'll see all of you out there with your work! Ciao!

-Ian Disch
Back to top Go down
https://creativesharing.board-directory.net

Ian Disch's Introduction
Page 1 of 1